CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

About Sweet Blossoms

Hello! Let me introduce myself. My name is Bek, a.k.a. Baker Bek, and I am creating this blog to share my very special talent of cooking and baking. Ever since I was young, I loved to cook. Until now, my love for food is known to others. Fifteen years ago, I started making chocolate crinkles when my daughter was still in elementary school, and would make it for their bake sale. It was a hit! This inspired me to start selling my chocolate crinkles to friends, and their friends, and so on. My business became more successful over time through catering events, wedding cake orders, birthday parties, holiday meals and more. I can cook and bake from anything from Asian to Italian dishes.

What am I most known for you ask? Well, let's see...I am most known for my Caramel Mocha Crunch Cake, and my Chocolate Fudgies! Nobody can resist my moist mocha cake with caramel sauce & pralines! Of course, it's all from scratch! Plus year round, I get orders for my chocolate fudgies that is to die for!

I will post up more pictures, monthly recipes, and tips throughout time. I hope you will enjoy my blog, and have me do your next event!

Always,
Baker Bek

0 comments: